Monday 28 January 2013

Instagram Updates!

ALOHA! I'm back with some tiny bits of updates! 
Been so swamped with work i haven't had time to blog a proper post, so Instagram photos below!
You can follow me @briannawonggg! :)
Upcoming TCL Santiano Top In Cobalt! :)
Made of chiffon polyester, loving the pleated and subtle cross stitched details!
Days where i wanna look not so sloppish, look good but casual.
In upcoming A Thing For Oriental Shirt x Sequins Shorts.
Oh hello knit! <3
The day i changed out of my tank top for this upcoming Stripes Throwover.
Because i was going for a buffet dinner. Haha.
Seasons of Blossoms Blazer which i mega loveee! <3
The prints are major love, and my first denim blazer! 
I was struggling whether to keep or not because, i already have way too many blazers. And i thought if it's not sold out, i shall keep. And alas, god was kind! :p
In Oriental Birds Top.
Fell in love with the colorful sparrows, and the (as usual) knit fabric! :)
A non TCL get up for a movie date! :)
Edgy, maybe?
Selca shot while trying the upcoming High Collar Lace Top!
#goodhairday
#slimfaceday
These two rocks. 
And at the last OD shoot with the Lau sisters! :)
Fortnightly affair with my nails.
I dont know why but pretty nails somehow makes me feel better. Haha.
 
<3

Anyways, our last CNY x VDAY sneaks are up on Facebook! :)
Got Mabel to join in the shoot this time as we wanted a sister theme shoot!
Tons of items for CNY and VDAY, so go spread some love okay?
Blessed week ahead babes! <3

xx

1 comment: