Monday 19 August 2013

Two Souls.

A good outfit which makes you look and feel good brings about a day of goodness.
Here's my cup of goodness last Friday. :)
I'd previously paired the upcoming shorts with a white top while in BKK, that's one of the easiest way to style anything - white top. But i wanted something dressier so i tried it with this tropical cropped shirt this time! Honestly didn't think it'd work out well!
This is a Zara inspired piece if you're wondering! :)
The embroidery work is so neat and intricate it's so fabulous really!
Comes in XS to XL and we're launching tomorrow! :)

The boyfriend is improving in taking OTDs! :p
I'm relying him on OTD shots at our next getaway which is just a month away, whooops.
Can't wait alreadyyyy!

Dinner that evening at Saveur.
We waited an hour and a half before getting a seat. I'm not sure if they are this packed every other day but it was a friday evening so i guess the wait was expected. Just didn't expect it'd be that long! We registered our names and went to FEP for some "walking" so it didn't seem that long.

The food there is reasonably priced, quite cheap in my opinion actually, about $10-$20 odd.
Of cos, expect a smaller portion as compared to regular prices at other places.
Taste wise, it exceeded my expectation but i probably wouldn't head there again if i'd have to wait another hour and a half. 

Saveur
14 Scotts Road
FEP #01-07B

My whacky dinner date Gecks.
She is really whackkyyy!
Another gem i met through the TCL journey. :)

As i grow older, it dawned into me it doesn't matter how many friends you have, it's more of who are the ones who really matter and the ones who will walk down the path with you, through good and bad days. I've lost contact with friends i thought would accompany me till i turn old; which caught me in a whirl of emotions then. But as i look back, i start to count my blessings cos i've met the unexpected along the way. It's really amazing how two souls can talk and laugh about anything under the sun, let you feel 100% comfortable, and make you have an infinite amount of trust. :)

Till the next!


♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment