Friday 9 August 2013

AD: Shoppy & Poppy

Hey babes! 


I'm back with another advert for Shoppy & Poppy! 
Just an update if you've made a purchase the last round, most orders are already dispatched out!

Received a stack of new accessories and boy am i lucky! :p

Abigale (She's the girl behind S&P!) kindly sent me those i'd mentioned in the earlier advert too though there was no need to, super thankful to be working with her! :)

If you remember this, this was one of my top picks! :)
At just $3.50, it's extremelyyy affordable!
And it doubles up as a layering piece with your other bracelets! :)

I got myself a pair of nautical themed loafers and don't you think they go well together? :)
Still available, you can get yours HERE!


Remember this?
Abigale sent me this too cos i'd mentioned i liked it, how sweeeet! :)))
The size is pretty manageable, not too big nor too small.
Love the gold hardware and tassle on the front!
Pardon the blur photos :(
Still available for order here!

The heart pendant necklace is one of Poppy & Shoppy's premium item, which should also be coming up soon! It's really demure and dainty looking, and it's pretty easy to match most dresses and outfits.

And this is my top pick! 
It was an instant fall in love feeling when i opened the package!
Pastel florals on a gold chain, such a statement piece. (:
I'll be posting my OTDs with these pieces soon so check back if you're keen!

 They are also currently having a pre-order for bags, and the good thing?
It takes about just a week or so for items to arrive, so it's a short wait! :)
Just some of the designs available. :)
They carry casual ones for weekends and holidays, and also suitable ones for work.
So be sure to check them out!

http://www.shoppypoppy.com/bags-c-29_41.html
http://www.shoppypoppy.com/bags-c-29_41.html

My first pick is this yummy looking piece! (:
They remind me of macaroons somehow!
I guess this is perfect for a holiday or weekend out where you don't need to carry too much! :)

And my 2nd pick goes to thissss!
.
.
.

I personally don't own any red bags cos i haven't seen one which really captivates me enough, haha. 
But this is love! <3 <3 
I like how spacious and chic it looks, and how it's awesome for work or play!

Bags pre-orders are closing soon on 12/8, so hurry place your orders!
SHOP Shoppy & Poppy HERE!

OTD today in black! :)
My music scarf from BKK at just $2!
Scored a good deal!

Will be back with more updates!


♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment