Tuesday 30 October 2012

Because whoever is happy will make others happy.

I hardly blog about my relationships since i graduated from poly days, but i shall make an exception since i'm on my way to be a regular blogger? And cos it's the 3rd year anniversary, so it's something special right? :)

Nothing too fanciful for our anniversaries.
The boyfriend believes in no presents, cos what matters more is your partner gives you the full devotion. I dont know whether to laugh or cry, hahaa but i've been living with it well for quite a long time! :)

We'd our dinner at Dozo after hearing a couple of my girlfriends good reviews!
Made a reservation a week in advance and we even got a private room, which sent me wow-ing!

It was a set dinner and everything was fantabulous!
Every single dish.
The food was so flavorful and really really fresh!
Cant remember the items names though! :(

We were only served our drinks after the main course, and this greeted me!
It was some mixed juice but it was so pretty!
And one of the nicest drink i ever drank, hahaha.
Beats my fav milk tea hands down.
Was extremely extremely surprised when the staffs walked in with this, stunned me totally!
And they just said happy anniversary 1001 times, like every second. And there were 4 of them who "sent" this in!

One of the best CS i have ever encountered. The staffs are very well trained, and have super good knowledge with the food served. Before they took our orders, they actually explained every single dish found in the set menu!
The dinner was just so perfect, i'm pretty sure i'll be heading back there again!! :)
OTD that day! :)
In upcoming suede floral blouson.
Love the material and prints, and the fab cut! :)
I'm so thankful our paths met B! Thanks for always being there for me and more importantly TCL! 
Thanks for being the "ahmad" we call, for doing all the manual hard labour.
Thanks for your support, your love, and really, just everything you've done! :)
Random OTDs which you should have seen on Instagram already! (:

Ending off this post with a quote i find really meaningful!

Till the next!

Love
Bree

1 comment: